Helping You Understand Your Medicare Insurance Options
- Are you a Medicare beneficiary?
- Are you turning 65?
- Are you retiring soon?
- Are you new to the area?
- Are you paying too much for your current Medicare insurance plan?
- Does your current plan need a checkup?
- I can help with that!
Most people enroll in Medicare at age 65, but could qualify earlier due to disability, or enroll later because they are still working with qualified healthcare coverage. After enrollment in Medicare Parts A & B, you will want to decide whether to add supplemental coverage from an insurance company (known as a supplement or Medigap plan) to pay some or all of what Original Medicare does not, and add a Prescription Drug plan offered from an insurance company with a Medicare contract. Or you can bundle all the benefits together and obtain coverage from an insurance company with a Medicare contract called an Advantage Plan. These are the HMOs & PPOs of the Medicare world and work very much like the individual or employer plan you had before, with the added protection of Medicare. The choice is yours.
Here is what I will do for you:
– Clarify all costs associated with Original Medicare and what your plan options are.
– Ensure you do not miss your guaranteed issue window of opportunity (if applicable).
– Offer affordable plan choices based on your needs & budget.
– Offer the ability to meet in person, over the phone, or over the internet.
– Assist you in completing and submitting your application.
– Self-service enrollment opportunity using the click & enroll feature.
– Offer annual plan reviews.
– Provide year-round local customer service.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans
Medicare Prescription Drug plans
Medicare Advantage Plans (HMOs & PPOs)
Have Medicare Questions? Give Me A Call Today!
I’m a general insurance agent offering Medicare insurance plans. I can meet you in our office, in your home or you may attend one of our educational or sales meetings. I provide personal attention, consider all your individual needs, and tailor a plan to fit your personal needs. I do not charge a consultation fee as we are compensated directly from the insurance companies. As an added bonus you have me as your local agent available to answer your questions year-round! Would you like to further explore your Medicare insurance options?
Email me at email@example.com or for the fastest response call (603) 767-6673.
By calling this number, I understand I will be directed to a licensed insurance sales agent. This is a solicitation of insurance. By providing this information, you agree that an authorized representative or licensed insurance agent/producer may contact you by telephone, email or mail to answer your questions or provide additional information about Medicare Advantage, Part D, or Medicare Supplemental Insurance plans.